Welcome to mcecentral.com website (the “Site”). The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Terms”). Access to and use of the Site is conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have the consent of a parent or guardian who is of legal age.
The site and all of its original content are the sole property of Marvelous Statues, LLC. And are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
We reserve the right to modify or suspend the Site, or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site, or terminate your right to access or use any portion of the Site, with or without notice, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or restriction of the Site or any portion thereof.
You agree to access or use the Site solely for legal purposes as allowed by these Terms. Amongst other things, you agree not to:
1. MCE (MCEcentral.com) is in no way affiliated with any licensed toy manufacturer.
2. MCE (MCEcentral.com) does not import or sell any collectibles. All collectibles are shipped directly by credible suppliers from other regions of the world.
2. For One Time Deposit order, any deposit made is non-refundable.
4. Shipping cost (unless stated otherwise) is not included in the preorder. Shipping cost will be paid by the buyer when the collectible is ready to ship.
6. In the event of a product price increase decided by the manufacturer, committed buyers are subjected to the new revised price.
7. When the buyer is notified to make the final payment, payment must be made within 21 days. Any payment made after Day 21 will not be accepted and preorder will be deemed as forfeited.
8. MCE will not be liable should the manufacturer seized its operation or closed down. Buyer will not be liable for final costs but all deposits and/or payments are non-refundable.
DAMAGED ITEM / LOST ITEM / RETURN POLICY
1. All items are shipped in brand new sealed condition (unless otherwise stated). Should there be any damaged parts, any replacement part requested is subjected to the approval of the manufacturer. Buyer has to bare for the shipping cost of the replacement part.
2. If the item is lost in transit, you will receive:
We respect intellectual property rights and will remove or disable access to any material on the Site that infringes any copyright after being properly notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that any content on the Site violates your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the written information specified below:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Site.