Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mcecentral.com website (the “Site”). The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Terms”). Access to and use of the Site is conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have the consent of a parent or guardian who is of legal age.
The site and all of its original content are the sole property of Marvelous Statues, LLC. And are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Right to Change the Site
We reserve the right to modify or suspend the Site, or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site, or terminate your right to access or use any portion of the Site, with or without notice, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or restriction of the Site or any portion thereof.
Access to and Use of the Site
You agree to access or use the Site solely for legal purposes as allowed by these Terms. Amongst other things, you agree not to:
- hack into the Site, or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated or affiliated with the Site;
- damage, disable, overburden, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to trademark and copyright laws); or
- access or attempt to access any password-protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site without our express permission.
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
We respect intellectual property rights and will remove or disable access to any material on the Site that infringes any copyright after being properly notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that any content on the Site violates your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the written information specified below:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- an description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Site.