How can I advertise my website on MCECentral.com?
- Thank you for your interest in Advertising on MCECentral.com. Please send an email to email@example.com with your company info and what you are looking to promote.
Does MCE offer additional advertising services?
- Thank you for your interest in Advertising with MCE. MCE offers advertising placement on MCECentral.com, Dedicated Sponsorships, and Reviews. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company info and what you are looking to promote.
Does MCE offer an affiliate program?
- No, MCE does not offer any affiliate programs.
What can I purchase on MCECentral’s Shop Page?
- MCECentral’s Shop Page allows users to purchase premium collectibles that are “Ready to Ship” or available for “Pre-Order”, and “MCE Merch”.
What does “Ready to Ship” mean?
- Ready to Ship are “in stock” premium collectibles that are ready and available to ship upon order.
What does “pre-order” mean?
- Pre-order means we are taking advanced orders for exclusive collectibles. The product has either not been released or has not yet arrived at our warehouse.
What does “MCE Merch” mean?
- MCE Merch is original apparel and accessories created by MCE that are available for order.
How do I place an order with MCECentral?
- All orders need to be placed through our website. We do not accept orders over the phone or through email or chat. Our website offers a secure checkout process with detailed descriptions on each product you are interested in.
Do products purchased require full payment?
- Only “Ready to Ship” items and “MCE Merch” require full payment upon order. “Pre-order” items offer a non-refundable deposit. Only the deposit is due to secure your order. The remaining balance and shipping cost will be due when your purchase has been released for shipping.
What payment options are accepted?
- MCECentral currently accepts payment via PayPal. PayPal accepts both banking and major credit cards to complete payment.
What currency does MCECentral use?
- All prices are listed in US dollars. Any payments must also be made in US Dollars. Your credit card company will convert your currency to USD at the time of purchase using the current currency exchange rate. We do not control the exchange rate, nor any foreign transaction fees your issuing bank may charge.
If an item has sold out, will MCECentral get more?
- If an item has sold out but is still in production and readily available from our vendors we certainly try to re-order more. If an item has sold out and is discontinued it is not likely to be restocked again.
What if I want to cancel a placed order?
- To cancel an order, please submit a request to email@example.com. Please note that deposits for pre-orders are non-refundable. “Ready to Ship” and “MCE Merch” items will be refunded unless products have already been shipped out.
What do I do if my order comes in damaged?
- If you receive a damaged item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must include what is damaged on the order with images. Please note that minor cosmetic paint issues or package condition do not qualify as damaged order.
Does MCECentral accept Returns?
- Collectible product sales are final. But if there is an issue with the order we will do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied. If there is an issue with a collectible order, please send an email to email@example.com describing the issue and request for refund. MCE Merch can be exchanged within 30 days, if the size is incorrect. Apparel must be unused with all labels and tags intact.
Does MCECentral charge Sales Taxes or Import Duties?
- MCECentral charges sales tax on eligible items sent to a state where we currently have Nexus. Florida residents will be charged 7% sales tax.
- Please be aware that the June 2018 Supreme Court ruling now allows states to charge sales tax on internet transactions. We anticipate most states will have sales tax laws in place by the end of the year. States write their own tax laws so each state can be different, but we expect the majority of internet retailers will have to collect sales tax in most states.
- Sales tax is determined by your state and local governments. Sales tax eligibility is determined by your shipping address. The amount charged is based on item(s) purchased and any applicable shipping fees.
- Orders shipped outside the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are assesed when the shipment reaches the recipient’s country and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local Customs office for more information.
When will my order ship out?
- Most orders of in-stock collectibles will ship out 2 business days following order placement – unless the business day falls on a weekend or holiday. Items listed in the “pre-order” section require manufacturing, and will take longer. The estimated release date is noted in the product description.
How quickly are orders delivered after shipment?
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, the
Shipping Method you select determines how quickly the order will arrive to your
- DOMESTIC (US) SHIPPING METHODS:
- Standard Shipping – 3-7 business days for delivery
- UPS 3 Day Select – Delivers within 3 business days of shipment.
- UPS 2nd Day Air – Delivers within 2 business days of shipment.
- UPS Next Day Air – Delivers within 1 business day of shipment.
- If your shipping address is a PO Box or an APO/FPO address, your order will be shipped via the US Postal Service.
- Remember that our warehouse requires one business day for order processing and UPS does NOT count the day it receives shipping information as a “business day”. Thus, expect a UPS Next Day shipment to arrive 3 business days after the order was placed. For 2-Day, look for the package after 4 business days. Orders shipped via UPS will not be delivered on Saturday, Sunday, or national holidays.
- Note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHODS:
- International Standard – usually delivers within 2-4 weeks, although sometimes it can take longer due to delays in customs. No tracking information is available for orders shipped outside the US. International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited – Delivers within 2-5 days for delivery, though these orders can sometimes be delayed by customs. Tracking information is available for these orders.
- DOMESTIC (US) SHIPPING METHODS:
Will MCE purchase my collection?
- MCECentral will not accept offers to purchase your collection or trade. But, if you are interested in selling your collection or an individual piece, you may wish to investigate our consignment services. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is my personal collection worth?
- MCE does not have a pricing structure representing the value of your collectible items. The value will vary by item and collector. After market collectible value is dependent on the commonality of the item, its condition, and the supply and demand of the item.
Is MCE on Facebook?
- Yes! Our Facebook page is here. Please ‘Like’ us to stay current with our latest Content, Contests, and newest Product Listings.
Is MCE on Instagram?
- Yes! Our Instagram account is here. Please ‘Follow’ us to stay current with our latest Content, Contests, and newest Product Listings.
Is MCE on YouTube?
- Yes! Our YouTube channel is here. Please ‘Subscribe’ to our channel to stay current with our latest Content, Contests, and Product Reviews.
Is MCE on Twitter?
- Yes! Our Twitter account is here. Please ‘Follow’ us to stay current with our latest Content, Contests, and newest Product Listings.
Does MCE collaborate with other content creators?
- ABSOLUTELY! MCE is a community of pop culture fans and talented creators. We are passionate, honest, inquisitive, imaginative, geeky, and most importantly FUN! We welcome all influencers, artists, and content creators to reach out to email@example.com. Come be a part of our ever growing community — KEEP IT MARVELOUS!