Today, Sideshow previewed the Clawsplay Fine Art Print by renowned pin-up artist Olivia De Berardinis.
The Clawsplay Fine Art Print captures Michelle Pfeiffer’s sultry and sensational performance as Catwoman in Tim Burton’s Batman Returns. The Gotham rouge is wearing her iconic catsuit. After getting a little dirty with Batman, Selina Kyle gives herself a quick cleaning. Last but not least, the print has Catwoman surrounded by a gathering of black cats. Still, each feline has their own personality on display.
The Clawsplay Fine Art Print is a reproduction of Olivia De Berardinis‘ original acrylic-on-wood painting. Still, it purr-fectly preserves the incredible detail and brushstrokes of the Olivia’s signature style. Additionally, each print is hand-signed by Olivia herself, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited to 150 pieces worldwide, pre-orders will begin on Friday, September 14th between 12pm-3pm PST. The framed edition is priced at $425 USD. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available beginning Monday, September 17th between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $200 USD.
- Officially licensed Batman Returns art print
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 150
- 15.5 x 30″ fine art giclée print
- 100% Archival heavyweight 300 gsm rag art paper
- Hand-torn deckled edges
- Double embossed by Olivia’s studio and Sideshow Collectibles
- Hand signed and numbered by Olivia
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by Olivia
- 20.25 x 35.25″ Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom Double French cut mat design (Black and Silver)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
For more news on the DC Comics collectibles, art, and movies keep it locked at MCE!